No, the Hippo card is designed to help customers obtain the lowest prescription medication prices at pharmacies.
Articles in this section
- Can I get the generic version of the drug even though my doctor prescribed the brand version of the drug?
- My prescription is more expensive this month than it was last month. Why?
- Can I purchase over-the-counter drugs using my Hippo card?
- Why is my medication so expensive?
- My pharmacy is telling me they do not accept Hippo
- Are there any pharmacies in my area that accept the Hippo card?
- How can I see the Hippo price for my medication?
- Can I use Hippo for pet medication?
- Do I need a prescription to use Hippo?
- Do I need to email you my prescription?