We love our furry friends but Hippo can only be used for human medications. So if your veterinarian prescribes medication for your pet, even if it’s human medication, unfortunately it can’t be ordered through Hippo.
Articles in this section
- Can I get the generic version of the drug even though my doctor prescribed the brand version of the drug?
- My prescription is more expensive this month than it was last month. Why?
- Can I purchase over-the-counter drugs using my Hippo card?
- Why is my medication so expensive?
- My pharmacy is telling me they do not accept Hippo
- Are there any pharmacies in my area that accept the Hippo card?
- How can I see the Hippo price for my medication?
- Can I use Hippo for pet medication?
- Do I need a prescription to use Hippo?
- Do I need to email you my prescription?