Hippo is a relatively new company, so some pharmacies might not have heard of Hippo yet. It’s likely that your pharmacy does accept Hippo because the Hippo card is accepted at over 70,000 pharmacies nationwide including all major pharmacy chains. Your pharmacy can call our Pharmacy Help Center at 1-855-707-8380. One of our Pharmacy Help Specialists will be happy to answer any questions the pharmacy has about Hippo.
Articles in this section
- Can I get the generic version of the drug even though my doctor prescribed the brand version of the drug?
- My prescription is more expensive this month than it was last month. Why?
- Can I purchase over-the-counter drugs using my Hippo card?
- Why is my medication so expensive?
- My pharmacy is telling me they do not accept Hippo
- Are there any pharmacies in my area that accept the Hippo card?
- How can I see the Hippo price for my medication?
- Can I use Hippo for pet medication?
- Do I need a prescription to use Hippo?
- Do I need to email you my prescription?